Terms and Conditions
Any goods, services or information displayed on this website should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy products or services on the website. No warranties or representations are made about any goods other than as expressly contained in this Website. To the extent permissible by law all implied terms, whether by statute or otherwise, are excluded.
If you wish to return your purchase because it is not what you require or you have misread the description and not because of any product fault, you must inform us of this in writing and within seven working (7) days. You must also return the item to us within ten (10 days) of receipt. After this time period we are under no legal obligation to accept the return of your order, as stated in The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations Act 2000.
You (The customer) are responsible for returning the item in the original packaging, with all the protective packaging or wrappings still intact by recorded delivery and for all return shipment charges.
We do not issue self addressed envelopes (SAE)
We are not responsible for any damage to items after receipt of goods by the customer.
To return your item/s: All returns must have a returns note put in the package you are returning. To obtain this note please email us at email@example.com giving a brief reason for the return and quoting your order/invoice reference number. Please do not telephone, as all returns are handled by e-mail only. You will only receive a returns note by e-mail. We cannot accept responsibility for returns unless the relevant note is included in your package, or you are instructed otherwise - failure to include the returns note could delay your return being processed and may also slow down your refund.
Our products and prices are subject to change. Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion. Whilst we will try to ensure that prices on the website are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover any errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option to resubmit your order at the correct price or cancel the order. The price of all goods and services advertised are inclusive of any applicable taxes including VAT.
Classikool are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at Customer SupportOur contact details:
P O BOX 145
Trade Mark Policy & Copyright Policy
Classikool and all material including all images are subject to copyright law and design right. You will need our permission to use any material from our website or any of our other marketing material. We take copyright infringement very seriously and will not hesitate to take legal action if necessary. We also have the right to revoke use of any of our materials at any time. By registering with us as a wholesaler (agent) or, as a customer placing an order you are also agreeing to our terms and conditions which are on this website. If you are a wholesaler with ourselves you are not licenced to use our pictures and wording from this web site unless prior written agreement is given. All orders you receive must be placed through us, via this website and with the relevant discount codes used.
You are not allowed to reproduce any of our product designs or images by any other means. You are also not allowed to manufacture / reproduce any of our acrylic designs. If you are found to do this, we will not hesitate to take legal proceedings against yourselves. Please make sure you have read and understood them. We will issue legal action against anyone found to be breaking our terms.
We are committed to maintaining the privacy of our customers. Your personal details will remain strictly confidential and we will not disclose your information to any third parties. We may at times contact you by post, telephone or email, regarding special offers or with other relevant information. If you do not wish to be contacted at all, please let us know and you will be removed from our database.
Whilst we have done our best to protect your personal information, we cannot completely guarantee this as the internet is not 100% secure and there is always a slight risk that your personal information will be obtained. The company shall not be liable for any type of loss incurred.
The Company's Liability
- a) The company shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable for any indirect or consequential loss howsoever caused.
- b) The companyӳ liability in respect of breach or non-performance of any order shall be limited to the invoiced value to which the claim relates.
- c) Goods are not tested or sold as fit for any particular purposes or for use under any specific conditions.
- d) Subject to these terms and conditions, and except where the goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- e) Where the goods are sold under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976 the statutory rights of the customer are not affected by these terms and conditions.
Purchases on the web or over the telephone are made from Classikool Ltd trading as classikool. A company registered in the United Kingdom. Customers accept that by dealing with the company they agree to the terms and conditions contained in this website and that any contract made with the company will be a contract subject to the law of England. The courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction in the determination of any disputes.
All our products are inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 17.5%
In the event that the company is prevented from carrying out its obligations as a result of any cause beyond its control, such as, but not limited to Acts of God, War, Strikes, Lock-Outs, Floods and failure of third parties to deliver goods, the company shall be free of its or any obligations and liabilities for as long as we are prevented from fulfilling any order.
By visiting our website and placing an order you are agreeing to our terms and conditions, which are interpreted and in accordance with English law.
All content of this web site is Copyright ;© Classikool Ltd under the International Copyright laws.
Except where explicitly stated, all rights are reserved, and content should not be copied, adapted, redistributed, used to aid websites/businesses similar to ours, or otherwise used without the prior written permission of Classikool Ltd. All designs are designed in house are the property of Classikool Ltd, all patents held or pending, whether unregistered design rights or registered design rights. Copyright infringement would result in immediate termination of your account and the infringing party will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Any permission granted in writing for use of Classikool Image and text will be withdrawn. This could result in heavy financial penalties.
1. The customer has the right to cancel their order within 7 working days the day after receiving the goods. This can be done by contacting us in writing, via post, or email.
2. Once we have received your cancellation in writing we will issue a returns number. From the date we issue a returns number the customer then has a further 7 days to return the goods to us for a full refund.
3. If a free or promotional gift is supplied with the customers purchase and the order is cancelled, Classikool Ltd requires the customer to return the gift unused. If the gift cannot be returned due to being used we have the right to charge the customer the full retail price for the gift.
5. We cannot offer refunds when gift vouchers are purchased and then shipped.
6. We cannot offer returns or refunds for products which we have ordered in from the manufacturer.
7. We cannot offer returns or refunds on purchases made through eBay using auction bids. We do accept returns when the buy it now facility has been used via eBay.
8.All goods come with full instructions which must have been followed. There is no need to remove any covering from the products to fit together, unless specified on the instructions.
28 days is the maximum return period for any product, the product must arrive unused with full covering on each part within this period to be eligible for a refund or replacement.
This return policy does not affect your statutory rights.