Terms and Conditions
Any goods, services or information displayed on this website should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy products or services on the website. No warranties or representations are made about any goods other than as expressly contained in this Website. To the extent permissible by law all implied terms, whether by statute or otherwise, are excluded.
If you wish to return your purchase because it is not what you require or you have misread the description and not because of any product fault, you must inform us of this in writing and within seven working (7) days. You must also return the item to us within ten (10 days) of receipt. After this time period we are under no legal obligation to accept the return of your order, as stated in The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations Act 2000.
You (The customer) are responsible for returning the item in the original packaging, with all the protective packaging or wrappings still intact by recorded delivery and for all return shipment charges.
We do not issue self addressed envelopes (SAE)
We are not responsible for any damage to items after receipt of goods by the customer.
To return your item/s: All returns must have a returns note put in the package you are returning. To obtain this note please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org giving a brief reason for the return and quoting your order/invoice reference number. Please do not telephone, as all returns are handled by e-mail only. You will only receive a returns note by e-mail. We cannot accept responsibity for returns unless the relevant note is included in your package, or you are instructed otherwise - failure to include the returns note could delay your return being processed and may also slow down your refund.
Our products and prices are subject to change. Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion. Whilst we will try to ensure that prices on the website are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover any errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option to resubmit your order at the correct price or cancel the order. The price of all goods and services advertised are inclusive of any applicable taxes including VAT.
Classikool are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at Customer Support
- Our Contact details:
- Classikool Ltd
- P O BOX 145
- SA31 9DR
Shipping And Handling Please note:
All delivery timescales are subject to availability.
Your order may be delivered in separate parcels.
We do not deliver to PO Box addresses.
Delivery Schedule We deliver your order right away. We will normally send your order to you in 3 working days, subject to availability.
* Free shipping option is avaliable to UK mainland only
International Delivery Information
1. Delivery will be paid in full by the customer
2. Any exchange of products and return to the customer will be subject to delivery charges.
3. Orders returned to Classikool Ltd by the carrier due to being unable to obtain a signature from the customer, will have a delivery charge applied.
4. Classikool Ltd accepts no responsibility for loss when incorrect delivery details have been given by the customer. Please double check you have given the right delivery information.
5. In the rare event an order isn’t received by the customer and is lost in transit, we will require the customer to assist our claim.
6. Failure to assist us in a claim for loss or damage from the courier will result in the customer being charged for the full amount of the goods lost.
If you have any queries regarding the delivery of your order, please contact customer services at
Credit Card Security
Please note: English law applies to this contract. We practice a policy of continual review and reserve the right to change the above terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Classikool Ltd all orders are pro forma and payable in advance of delivery by all the normal methods. If an order is sent goodwill prior to payment it is on the understanding that all invoices are payable by return, in the currency of the invoice, drawn on a bank based in the UK or by such other method as is agreed in advance by Classikool.
Failure to pay all amounts due by the due date advised on the invoice may result in: a) withholding of further supplies including supplies in respect of which the customer has already made payment in full; and/or b) charging of interest on amounts outstanding at the rate of 4% above base rate from time to time and debt recovery procedures will commence. All goods remain the property of Classikool Ltd until fully paid for.
Once we have received, checked and processed your returned item - we will refund you within 28 working days. This will not restrict your statutory rights.
Where goods need to be returned they must be packed in their original packaging, complete with all accessories and information leaflets. The item/s must be returned to us in a resaleable condition. You must also return your purchase in the original outer box or covering to ensure that the product remains undamaged. We advise all returns are sent by a traceable method such as recorded delivery. You are responsible for any insurance for returning the goods to the relevant office.
Damaged products: If your product is damaged on receipt or the wrong item sent, we will without question replace it for another - please email using the address above explaining what the problem is, if possible and if the product is damaged it may be helpful if you could attach a photograph of the damaged area - you will then be instructed as to what to do next, if the product/s are to be returned you will be sent a returns note, the items must be in the original packaging and again the responsibility of returning the goods to us is yours. In all cases a replacement/refund will not be given until the goods have been checked and validated by an authorised member of staff.
We understand our obligations as a merchant in the UK and comply with "The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) 2000" Regulations. Provided you keep goods in 'as new' condition, you are entitled to withdraw from this contract without stating any cause within 21 days of delivery*. You must communicate such withdrawal to us within that period. If the goods are faulty or damaged, you may contact Classikool within 14 days and will be entitled to replacement or a full refund upon receipt of the damaged article. Classikool reserves the right to reimbursement of the costs of delivery where goods are returned for no cause, as set out above.
Classikool Ltd does not disclose buyers' information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the 'Remember Me' Option.
Classikool Ltd ("The Company") trading as classikool.com. This document is and shall prevail over any other document or communication.
Acceptance of Orders
The company legally accepts no order placed by the customer, until the company issues a final acceptance email of the order to the customer. All orders are fulfilled subject to these terms and conditions of sale, unless otherwise varied by and agreement in writing. Please note that colours and finishes shown on our web site are approximations. Actual colours and finishes may vary. The exact size of each mirror may vary slightly.
Orders must be placed on-line. If you require any further help or information you can call us during office hours between 9:00am-17:00 GMT Monday to Friday .
Tel 01267 281 711
Alternatively you can e-mail us at email@example.com or write to us at Classikool Ltd, P O Box 145, Carmarthen, SA31 9DR
If you would like to place your order over the phone, please make sure you have the exact mirror title/s read. Please note that an additional handling charge may apply for this service.
The company may also cancel the order and refund you in full, if for example there is no stock available, or for other reasons out of our control, we will inform you of the cancellation and refund.
Please note that Classikool Ltd, classikool.com or any of its subsidiaries will not be held liable for any charges incured through customs charges or any other charges associated with this product once it has left our premisis.
Prices are correct at time of going to press / uploading on the website. Goods are invoiced at the price agreed when our acceptance confirmation email is sent. Charges are made for all delivery options except where detailed otherwise. We reserve the right to alter prices of any orders, which have not been accepted.
Trade Mark Policy & Copyright Policy
Classikool and all material including all images are subject to copyright law and design right. You will need our permission to use any material from our website or any of our other marketing material. We take copyright infringement very seriously and will not hesitate to take legal action if necessary. We also have the right to revoke use of any of our materials at any time. By registering with us as a wholesaler (agent) or, as a customer placing an order you are also agreeing to our terms and conditions which are on this website. If you are a wholesaler with ourselves you are not licenced to use our pictures and wording from this web site unless prior written agreement is given. All orders you receive must be placed through us, via this website and with the relevant discount codes used.
You are not allowed to reproduce any of our mirror designs or images by any other means. You are also not allowed to manufacture / reproduce any of our shatterproof / acrylic mirror designs. If you are found to do this, we will not hesitate to take legal proceedings against yourselves. Please make sure you have read and understood them. We will issue legal action against anyone found to be breaking our terms.
We are committed to maintaining the privacy of our customers. Your personal details will remain strictly confidential and we will not disclose your information to any third parties. We may at times contact you by post, telephone or email, regarding special offers or with other relevant information. If you do not wish to be contacted at all, please let us know and you will be removed from our database.
Whilst we have done our best to protect your personal information, we cannot completely guarantee this as the internet is not 100% secure and there is always a slight risk that your personal information will be obtained. The company shall not be liable for any type of loss incurred.
The Company's Liability
- a) The company shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable for any indirect or consequential loss howsoever caused.
- b) The companyӳ liability in respect of breach or non-performance of any order shall be limited to the invoiced value to which the claim relates.
- c) Goods are not tested or sold as fit for any particular purposes or for use under any specific conditions.
- d) Subject to these terms and conditions, and except where the goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- e) Where the goods are sold under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976 the statutory rights of the customer are not affected by these terms and conditions.
Purchases on the web or over the telephone are made from Classikool Ltd trading as classikool. A company registered in the United Kingdom. Customers accept that by dealing with the company they agree to the terms and conditions contained in this website and that any contract made with the company will be a contract subject to the law of England. The courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction in the determination of any disputes.
All our products are inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 17.5%
In the event that the company is prevented from carrying out its obligations as a result of any cause beyond its control, such as, but not limited to Acts of God, War, Strikes, Lock-Outs, Floods and failure of third parties to deliver goods, the company shall be free of its or any obligations and liabilities for as long as we are prevented from fulfilling any order.
By visiting our website and placing an order you are agreeing to our terms and conditions, which are interpreted and in accordance with English law.
All content of this web site is Copyright ;© Mirrorkool Ltd under the International Copyright laws.
Except where explicitly stated, all rights are reserved, and content should not be copied, adapted, redistributed, used to aid websites/businesses similar to ours, or otherwise used without the prior written permission of Classikool Ltd. All designs are designed in house are the property of Classikool Ltd, all patents held or pending, whether un registered design rights or registered design rights. Copyright infringement would result in immediate termination of your account and the infringing party will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Any permission granted in writing for use of Classikool Image and text will be withdrawn. This could result in heavy financial penalties.
1. The customer has the right to cancel their order within 7 working days the day after receiving the goods. This can be done by contacting us in writing, via post, or email.
2. Once we have received your cancellation in writing we will issue a returns number. From the date we issue a returns number the customer then has a further 7 days to return the goods to us for a full refund.
3. If a free or promotional gift is supplied with the customers purchase and the order is cancelled, Classikool Ltd requires the customer to return the gift unused. If the gift cannot be returned due to being used we have the right to charge the customer the full retail price for the gift.
5. We cannot offer refunds when gift vouchers are purchased and then shipped.
6. We cannot offer returns or refunds for products which we have ordered in from the manufacturer.
7. We cannot offer returns or refunds on purchases made through EBay using auction bids. We do accept returns when the buy it now facility has been used via EBay.
8.All goods come with full instructions which must have been followed. There is no need to remove any covering from the products to fit together, unless specified on the instructions.
28 days is the maximum return period for any product, the product must arrive unused with full covering on each part within this period to be eligible for a refund or replacement.
This return policy does not effect your statuatory rights.
Classikool Shopping Directory1. Delivery will be paid in full by the customer
2. Classikool Ltd will not be responsible for any customs or duty fees.
3. The customer will be responsible for any customs or duty fees.
4. Any exchange of products and return to the customer will be subject to delivery charges.
5. Orders returned to Classikool by the carrier due to being unable to obtain a signature from the customer, will have the delivery charge applied.
6. Classikool Ltd accepts no responsibility for loss when incorrect delivery details have been given by the customer. Please double check you have given the right delivery information.
7. In the rare event an order isn’t received by the customer and is lost in transit, we will require the customer to assist our claim for compensation from the courier before further goods are sent out.
8. Failure to assist us in a claim for loss or damage from the courier will result in the customer being charged for the full amount of the goods lost.
9. No return will be accepted without a returns number. The package will be returned to the sender if a valid returns number isn’t displayed on the package. Please contact us for a returns number.
10. Overseas orders will only be refunded with a credit note, or a replacement product once shipped unless the product is deemed to be faulty.
11. If a refund is requested before the goods are shipped outside of the EU we reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee of the total order including shipping costs.
1. No return will be accepted without a returns number. The package will be returned to the sender if a valid returns number isn’t displayed on the package. Please contact us via email only for a returns number. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number and we will issue you a returns number.
2. Items must be returned within 7 days from the date a returns number is issued.
3. All goods must have all protective covering on each part, and be as new and not use and be in original packaging. See item 12 at the bottom of the policies.
Classikool does not recommend, endorse or vouch for the businesses advertising in our directory.
Classikool reserve the right to refuse any advert or to remove any advert or content that we feel is not suitable for our site
IMPORTANT Uses of our products, edible or non-edible.We are not medically trained and can make no personal individual recommendations on the use of our products, we always recommend to seek advice from your GP if in doubt.We do not represent or suggest that our flavour ingredients used in our products are safe because they have FEMA GRAS™ status for use in food.By purchasing and making payment the purchaser agrees that our flavours are for food purposes only. The purchaser shall full and effectually indemnify the supplier from and against all liabilities, actions, claims, demands, losses, awards, costs or expenses (including without limitation legal expenses on an indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by the supplier in connection with or as a result of any claim or demand by any person whatsoever arising at Common Law, under statute in tort or otherwise arising out of or connected with the use of the flavours for any non-food related purpose.